Can you believe that in little over a month it will be Christmas? With the party season upon us we start entertaining more and attending more parties and BBQs. I love this time of year!
These Camembert, cranberry and prosciutto baguettes are perfect as a canapé, starter and would be great to take along to a BBQ or pot luck dinner. They’re super easy but taste amazing. What more could you want in a recipe!
- Half a baguette
- Small wheel of camembert
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce
- 8 slices of prosciutto (80g)
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- Parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Slice baguette on an angle to get longer slices. Bake for a few minutes until starting to crisp.
- Slice camembert into 8 and then place on top of your baguette slices.
- Place in oven for a few minutes until the cheese is slightly melted.
- While they’re in the oven, place your balsamic vinegar in a pan on a moderate heat and simmer until it’s thicker and a syrup consistency.
- Top each slice with 1tsp of cranberry sauce and a rolled up piece of prosciutto.
- Drizzle the balsamic glaze over the prosciutto and garnish with some parsley.